NightQuarter is an innovation in hospitality, bringing together micro-restaurants, bars, live music, fashion and art in one precinct. At the core, this is a platform for local community and culture to intersect. Join our team and be a part of changing the face of the Northern Gold Coast.
We are looking for talented people to help us build this art and culture hub, support our customers and create a new standard in hospitality. If you are looking for a rewarding career, in a fun environment, with a company that is committed to local culture and community, exceptional customer service and creating unforgettable experiences, apply to join our team!
We are looking for a Functions & Event Supervisor to be part of our dynamic team for the Northern Gold Coast’s new culture and entertainment precinct. The Function & Events Supervisor is responsible for the efficient co-ordination and promotion of all events and functions held at the Venue and occasionally externally. The Function & Event Manager will also be responsible for the general running of functions during ticketted entertainment events.
The job role includes:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination and smooth running of events, liaising with all staff regarding theset up and close down of the areas including all reconciliation of tills if required or settlement of account.
- Assist Management in the implementing of marketing strategies designed to achieve budgeted targets.
- Responsible for weekly reconciliation and invoicing of all functions, working closely withthe Finance Manager so that all functions / events are not only quoted profitably but invoiced correctly and efficiently produced and paid by patrons.
- Follow up all member and customer inquiries in relation to new function bookings, tours of thevenue, conduct meetings and relay all relevant function information to corporate groups.
- Liaising with the Restaurant and external food suppliers regarding menu.
- Update Management team on a weeklybasis on all upcoming function and events, dietary requirements and any special requests. Alsoupdating all staff on any event related changes that may affect the event.
- Ensure customer service and patron comfort and satisfaction are paramount at all times.
- Handles customer complaints and patron queries in a professional and diplomatic mannerand pass on relevant complaints to Management.
- Promptly answer all enquiries by phone with proactive follow-up and outbound activity.
Ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Must be experienced in functions and events
- Marketing degree and design experience helpful
- Responsible Service of Gaming License
This role includes working Friday and Saturday nights.