Book a table in Tapas Street!
Named after the tapas style of shared eating, conversation and small bites, Tapas Street is a place to congregate amidst the kaleidoscope of global flavours, and share a meal and bottle of wine. The precinct features ten shipping container based micro-restaurant concepts, helmed by chefs and food purveyors drawing from heritage family recipes; and a craft beer bar. Nestled amongst the restaurants, find live musicians performing beneath the string lights, creating a buzzing dining atmosphere.
- To reserve a table you must purchase at least one platter
- Platter caters for 4 – 5 guests
- Bookings must be before 7PM
- Bookings essential 24 hours in advance
- NightQuarter is open Fridays and Saturdays 4pm – 10pm
PLATTER OPTIONS – ALL $50
House bottle of red or white for $20
Cheese Tower – only $50.00 when you book a table!
Japanese Chef Platter
Deconstructed Tostada Bowls
Assorted American Sliders