NightQuarter is for everyone, and everyone is welcome regardless of your individual needs. We will try our absolute best to support you to have a wonderful time with us. Please call the office Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on 1300 264 448 to discuss your needs prior to attending or email us at email@example.com.
Please make yourself known to our entry staff upon arrival. We have trained staff to assist you and your party with whatever help you may need.
Do you accept companion cards?
We proudly accept companion cards for the night markets and all concerts and events. To purchase your entry pass or concert ticket and secure a matching Companion Card ticket for your Companion or Carer prior to the event, please contact NightQuarter support by using the chat icon in the bottom right of this page or MOSHTIX by clicking here.
You must provide your Companion Card number at the time of booking your tickets. Companion tickets are not required to be named.
You must purchase your ticket and redeem your companion card online in advance for seated concerts in NightQuarter Live as seating is allocated in advance. For all other events, you may purchase an entry pass or concert ticket at the front entrance on arrival. The Companion Card holder must present their Companion Card and Photo ID and the Companion or Carer will be required to present Photo ID to Box Office Staff at the time of purchase.
For more information about the Companion Card program please visit www.companioncard.gov.au
Do you have accessible bathrooms?
We have two accessible toilet facilities located close to the entrance and another outside the NightQuarter Live entry.
Do you have wheelchair access?
The surface is flat and we have dedicated wheelchair friendly tables marked onsite in Hawker Street, wheelchair ramps, two disabled toilet facilities located close to the entrance and another outside the NightQuarter Live entry, wide, easily accessible sealed pathways throughout the entire venue.
Our accessibility assistants accomodate guests in NightQuarter Live who use wheelchairs, have significant mobility disabilities, or who have difficulty standing for long periods of time per their individual needs.
Where is the disabled parking?
There are disabled parking spaces available in the car park directly outside the NightQuarter front entry.
Can I bring my assistance dog?
Yes, accredited assistance dogs are always welcome!
nightquarter live concert FAQ
Conditions of Entry
You will need photo ID and ticket (yes you can have the ticket on your phone).
All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a Responsible Adult over the age of 25 years at all times.
You must wear enclosed shoes.
Must be fully clothed ie wearing top and bottoms that are considered ‘proper’ attire.
No infants or babies allowed to attend any 18+ events.
Please be aware of the following:
– All bags will be subject to search
– No alcohol or drugs are permitted
– Must comply with the Venue rules.
• Alcohol (BYO), distribution of promotional material, illegal drugs, glass, any items considered dangerous or otherwise illegal, weapons of any kind, laser lights, fireworks, water pistols, skateboards, roller blades or the like, strollers/prams, furniture incl. chairs, no external food or picnics. The only exception is sealed plastic bottled still water.
• Professional Cameras, sound and video recording equipment and selfie/go pro sticks – it is a requirement by the majority of performers that there be no cameras with the exception of Media.
• Glass – this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
• No chairs. If you have a disability we can accommodate you, please make yourself known at the entrance. We have a dedicated area for wheelchair viewing and can arrange appropriate seating for guests who cannot stand for long periods.
• There is seating in the Gallery/VIP area upstairs in NightQuarter Live however this is not accessible by wheelchair.
• No pets are permitted in NightQuarter Live (assistance dogs are always welcome).
I have purchased a HARD TICKET and now I have lost my ticket, what do I do?
Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. If you have lost your ticket, please get in touch with us to arrange for the ticket to be re-issued if it was purchased through an online outlet. We will do our best to assist you.
What will be the set times?
Set times may change but will usually be announced on the day of the show on the social media event and by email event reminder sent during the week prior. Doors and closing times will be available on announce for each shows.
Is there Public Transport easy to get to?
Yes, just in front of the venue. Also taxi and rideshare services have a pick up point out the front of Malt Shovel Taphouse next door.
Does the venue provide pass outs?
Yes, security will provide a pass out.
Is there smoking?
Designated smoking sections are available. Please smoke in the assigned areas only. Although we are considered an outdoor venue you can only smoke in these designated areas. Security issue only one warning, if you are a repeat offender you will be asked to leave the venue.
Do you sell alcohol?
Yes. There are several bar outlets located within NightQuarter Live with canned beverage options, soft drinks and water and a small variety of cocktails.
join our community